Yasmin Salleh the charity convenor in Newcastle has put together an awesome weekend at the snow for only $444. Here is what she has to say:
This is an unmissable offer from University of Newcastle Medical Society Charity in support of The Nicholas Trust for Paediatric Palliative Care, for an all inclusive weekend trip to Mount Perisher departing Uni on 27th August 2010.
$444 gets you EVERYTHING YOU NEED:
- Accommodation -staying at SkiRider Hotel
- Coach transport -from the lovely people at Port Stephens Coaches
- Ski hire -add $25 for snowboard hire (package is $389 with your own gear)
- Meals (excluding lunch)
- Lift passes -First timer lessons add $20
- Beverage package & entertainment night
- Plus the more people we get, the more money we will raise for the charity- it’s a win-win situation!
$100 deposits will be accepted until July 30th or email if you would like to put your name down to secure a place & pay later.
For more info jump on facebook & search "University of Newcastle Medical Society Philanthropy" or email firstname.lastname@example.org